Just a 3-4 hour drive out of Perth’s CBD and destinations such as the famous Cottisloe Beach in West Australia takes you to the heart of one of Australia’s finest wine regions- the Margaret River. Known for some of Australia’s finest wines such as Vasse Felix, Stella Bella, Madfish, and Voyager Estate, the Margaret River provides the ultimate foodie weekend for those up for 48 hours of tipsy wine guzzling, chocolate tasting, olive sampling and coffee sipping bliss.
- 34 Degrees South Organic Olive Farm for top quality olive oils and olive products
- Almond Praline, Rocky Road and the white chocolate sample tub at Margaret River Chocolate Factory
- Espresso any way you like it with Jahava coffee’s special aged coffee blend
- Lunch @ Vasse Felix Restaurant
- Twice baked goats cheese souffle and wine tasting @ Must Wine Bar
- An unrushed visit to the fabulous ‘Providore’ for specialty ingredients, lime, ginger and cinnamon marmalade, conserves, sauces, oils, baked goods and deliciously quaint vineyard dining experiences
- Margaret River Cheese Factory (WA can’t have it all.. cheese is just not their strong point)